Wanting a child of your own is the dream of nearly all married couples. However this dream can be quickly shatter if the man suffers from any kind of male infertility problems.
Most experts have concluded that a man is infertile if he is unable to get the woman pregnant within a one year period of birth control or condom free sex.
According to sources, four fifths or 80% of the population trying to conceive a child are successful. The other 20% or so are not. In this post we will explore some of the causes for male infertility and look at some of the things you can do to improve sperm count and fertility.
Although this may not seem as obvious as some of the other causes, erectile dysfunction or inability to achieve a full erection can and does interfere with the reproductive process. Reason for this is that a soft penis may prevent the sperm from exiting the male testis completely into the female vagina.
Ifyou are suffering from erection problems, the first step you may consider is speaking with your doctor and determine if the cause or root of the problem is physical or merely physiological. If the problem is physical such as a previously done vasectomy or injury to the testicles, you should follow your doctor’s recommendation on what steps need to be taken to correct the problem.
If on the other hand, the erection problem is physiological or naturally due to ageing as with most men, I highly recommend you consider erection enhancers such as oils or gels. These male enhancement supplements are proven to help you achieve harder erections to effectively deliver the sperm to its destination.
Low Sperm Count
This is considered to by far the most prevalent cause of male infertility. Millions upon millions of sperm cells are needed to be ejaculated into the female vagina. From those millions the hope is that one will make it to its final destination and fertilise the egg. Thus starting the baby making process.
There are many factors that can lead to lower sperm count and sperm motility in men including:
Drugs and alcohol,
- Dirty environment,
- Bad diet,
- Testicle temperature,
- Lack of exercise, and
- The list goes on and on.
However, you can avoid many of these by making healthier lifestyle changes.
How to increase sperm count
To treat low sperm count and thus improve fertility and your odds of having a baby, the first step is to have the sperm tested by a professional sperm analysis laboratory. The laboratory will determine that low sperm count is in fact the cause. Once this has been verified, you have several options including:
In vitro fertilisation (IVF),
In vitro fertilisation is a process by which a healthy sperm is removed from the semen and directly injected into the female body to start egg fertilisation and the entire baby making process. This option is very expensive but also very reliable.
The most popular choice among men of all ages to improve sperm count is using natural supplements such as VolumePills or Semenax Pills which are relatively inexpensive and increase semen volume by up to 500%, and also increase sperm motility, sperm concentration and of course sperm count.
Change in lifestyle
Healthy diet and regular exercise will do wonders to prevent male infertility. Diet rich in essential vitamins and nutrients will help your body produce strong virile sperm capable of fertilizing your partner’s egg. Diet rich is zinc, vitamin B12; Vitamin C will help your sperm become stronger and more fertile. I highly recommend increasing your daily intake of fruits and veggies of all types.
Many diseases are also responsible for lowering male fertility temporarily. One such disease is Chickenpox which brings with it high running fevers. These fevers causes the temperature in the male body and particularity the male testis to sore sky high. As a result of the high temperature sperm either dies or becomes too weak. This mean the sperm cannot travel far enough into the female reproductive system to be effective.
Other diseases such as:
- Liver disease,
- Kidney disease, and
Are also responsible for lowering sperm count and thus leading to infertility in men.
Male infertility treatment
Although there are many factors which contribute to male infertility in men, you can avoid many of them by making simple lifestyle changes. These changes include:
- Healthy diet,
- Natural semen enhancing supplements, and
- Regular exercise to keep you body in shape.